The definition of a friend. With the teachings of his father






The definition of a friend. With the teachings of his father.

Few children of color will not show emotions very well. His father took him to a bag of nails. And tell him that.
"Every time he felt angry. Or angry someone to nail a character into the fence behind the house. "
The first day passed, the little boy they nailed him to the fence behind the house to 37 and gradually.
Reduced gradually each day that passes, it reduces the amount of the down low.
Because he felt that Known to control their own emotions. To a lot easier to nail.
And then after that he can control himself better. More calmly. He was found with his father and told his father that
They can control their emotions and not act rashly, but before it was ever smiling and told his son that
"If it is true, then you need to prove to me that every time he can control emotions. Their anger.
To remove a nail from the fence behind the house every time, "Day after day the little boy who is gradually Pull nails out one by one.
.... From 1 to 2 of 2 to 3 until all the nails were removed completely.
I am very, very few children ran to tell his father that "I do
ในที่สุดฉันก็ทำจนสำเร็จ!".
I did not say anything. But his son's hand off the fence behind the house.And told her that
"Well done son, and you look back to the fence here. You see that fence, it is not the same.
.. Not that it ever was. I remember her whenever I do it with passion.
That is a scar like a sharp knife to stab someone.
Used to say "Sorry" I just can not erase the pain. Not denigrate the wound occurred to him that way, so it is.
"With Friends" .. a friend is like a precious gem, rare are the ones that make us smile are the ones to encourage.
And when we meet with success as someone who will comfort us when depressed.
I have shared with us and honest with us ... to show him. That we care about him much, and do what we do.
Whether it is words or actions. And always remember that "apology" that he will forgive us or not.
But it happens. The cracks that he could not forget it ...... forever ".
Hopefully this story will help us work together, live together with my good sense to get up to .....

I know it.

Youth work and return home soon. With tired tired. 5-year-old son and found his father waiting at the door.
Children: "Father, Father, I have a question on my father," Father: "that's it, do so."
Customer: "I work much money per hour," Father: "No, nothing of the fraud here, why is this so."
The father responded with anger. "I want to know, please tell me. How much money per hour's work. "
I asked my father. "If you need to know something. I have 20 dollars per hour. "
Customer: "Oh .." I exclaimed, then dejectedly said to his father again, "Dad, I want to borrow money, $ 10."
He said with emotion. "This is why I asked to be asking for money to buy a silly toy or anything that does not sound like it. I rushed up to me and I think that was very selfish. The hard work many hours every day and no time for children. This is really ridiculous. "
Baby quiet. Walk to the room and shut the door. A young man sat down and angry with his son's question. I dare to ask the question is how to ask for money. After nearly an hour she began to calm down emotionally. And start thinking about what to do with his little son. Perhaps he may need to spend $ 10 and it is true he did not ask for money very often. A young man went into the room, then open the door.
Father: "I sleep a" child "is not" Father. "I think I just might do it too harsh with their children. I did not spend a long time ago that I took this with my son for 10 dollars for "the little boy sat up. "Thank you father."
I wanted to get certain amount of money under the pillow out of it, so it was an angry young man slowly rise again.
"I have been here I come again."
Child: "Because I was not here. But now I have reached my father, I now have the full $ 20.
I would like to buy my father an hour .... I was going home soon, but I want to eat dinner with my father. "

.
.
.Life Insurance Knowledge:Life Insurance , private, death, employee pensions and annuities,life insurance, educational, life insurance companies
personal finance ,world finance ,finance news ,finance jobs ,business finance ,financing ,jobs in finance ,finance companies ,personal finance software ,finance careers ,international finance ,finance company ,careers in finance ,finance internships ,personal finance articles ,security finance ,heights finance ,healthcare finance ,finance software ,corporate finance ,stock market prices ,yhoo finance ,cnn finance ,finance articles ,finance help ,finance magazines ,finance job ,home finance software ,finance.com ,finance calculator ,household finance ,top finance ,finance dictionary ,finance recruiters ,help with finances ,personal finance advice ,career in finance ,finance calculator online ,project finance ,finance internship ,gogle finance ,finance career ,personal finance education ,journal of finance ,corporate finance jobs ,finance quotes ,consumer finance ,money finance ,finance advisor ,pioneer finance ,personal finances ,free finance software ,finance manager ,mba in finance ,online finance courses ,finance education ,finance analyst ,consumer finance companies ,finance tutor ,stock market ,historical stock prices ,global finance ,finance major ,islamic finance ,online personal finance ,finance certifications ,eagle finance ,kiplinger personal finance ,city finance personal finance ,world finance ,finance news ,finance jobs ,business finance ,financing ,jobs in finance ,finance companies ,personal finance software ,finance careers ,international finance ,finance company ,careers in finance ,finance internships ,personal finance articles ,security finance ,heights finance ,healthcare finance ,finance software ,corporate finance ,stock market prices ,yhoo finance ,cnn finance ,finance articles ,finance help ,finance magazines ,finance job ,home finance software ,finance.com ,finance calculator ,household finance ,top finance ,finance dictionary ,finance recruiters ,help with finances ,personal finance advice ,career in finance ,finance calculator online ,project finance ,finance internship ,gogle finance ,finance career ,personal finance education ,journal of finance ,corporate finance jobs ,finance quotes ,consumer finance ,money finance ,finance advisor ,pioneer finance ,personal finances ,free finance software ,finance manager ,mba in finance ,online finance courses ,finance education ,finance analyst ,consumer finance companies ,finance tutor ,stock market ,historical stock prices ,global finance ,finance major ,islamic finance ,online personal finance ,finance certifications ,eagle finance ,kiplinger personal finance ,city finance