Gold box.


Gold box.

Once in the night before New Year's Day ... One of his daughters punished with the upset.
He was angry at the boy took the gold wrapping paper. Which are very expensive. The play, gift wrapping supplies.
He was just trying to understand how to decorate your home for New Year's Day only.
It is known that during the economic good of everyone, they are often upset about little things like this always.
But that's it. In the morning the little boy was still holding a gift box wrapped in gold paper to your father.
"This box of my father," the little boy with his father he genially
He felt ashamed of their actions on this issue is too serious to me.
He thanked her, gently, gently, with a gift box carefully.
Appears as a blank box. ... There's nothing inside it.
Your baby's father is angry again. He shouted to ask her that.
"This child did not know that I will give anyone a gift box. ... It should be something in it does not. "
The little boy looked up slowly to her father on Father's Saaึksaaืgn.
"But when I ... I put my gift to you and me. I kiss his cheek and put the camera. "
My feeling was soon overwhelmed. He lifted her up, holding the clasp The little boy asked his forgiveness, which upset some.
... That is sad. Shortly thereafter. Child's accidental death.
Later years. The people saw that he was also a gold gift box that is always at the head of the bed.
Whenever he felt discouraged or despondent. He picked up the golden box. Then imagine.
Baby come back to kiss his cheek again. It is for this reason.
My father still remembers the love of his daughter who has always had a lot ... just like that.
The most valuable was that he could have taken place. No gift box wrapped in gold paper.
The boxes are made of pure gold any day.
It is a sincere love for his daughter to leave until there is a separate box.

A young man's personality, it's highly educational. I have a career that is flourishing. The author confessed that he was gay.
I like to modify it to the author that he has not found anything else.
Parents would accept a gay relative of the well.
I agree that he is gay as well as his art. No one interested in the gay
As long as it works well. I would not mind. I hate the Forum.
And require the physician to be cured of the gay The author explains that.He has no faults at all.
Same-sex love interest that he did not make him different from other people who love the opposite sex at all.
This is not to his taste, do not. I think if people love and mincing of the opposite sex is normal.
If homosexuals were considered abnormal only by default.
He objected that "it is not unusual that I do. I love it when women do not. "
Author reply, he said. "In this world there are single men, both young and old, hundreds of millions of people.
The women love a man, and I still love it as well. He was also fortunate to know love even the same gender.
're Better than someone who does not love me. The only love myself. "

The story begins in a woman.
Who keep their feelings to the friends of her mind.
.. Until the day the person is married.
She decided to tell it with him.
And then ... I think it's a joke he had ever heard.
The story of one man.
Who do not say that he loved his wife much.
Until her loved ones had died.
.. And even today he continues to watch the flowers placed at her grave every day.
Card filled with kiss marks and the words "I love you."
.. She will be able to recognize it? ??...
This is the story of a girl.
To the warm embrace of her father.
But she was too shy to say it out.
Until his last day. Can not have a chance to embrace her again.
More stories like this. Occur every other day.
You know .. that is how the events of yesterday.
But you know you can do that. The story of the future will be like?
And to think .. what say you never utter.
You will wait until the last day .. the end .. with no chance to say it to me??
Do not wait ... ..
Just say out of mind.
"I love you."

When you came into the world, she held you in her arms.
You thanked her by wailing like a banshee.
When you're born in this world. I hold you in Agamak. Thank you, she was crying.
When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you.
You thanked her by crying all night long.
When you were a child, she entered the rice and water for you. Thank you both night and day fussing with her.
When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk.
You thanked her by running away when she called.
When you were 2 years old she taught you to walk. You thank her by running away when she called for.
When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals with love.
You thanked her by tossing your plate on the floor.
When you were 3 years old, I do everything for you with love. You thank her by throwing a plate floor.
When you were 4 years old, she gave you some crayons.
You thanked her by coloring the dining room table.
When you were 4 years old, she gave you crayons. You thank her by coloring the dining table.
When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays.
You thanked her by plopping into the nearest pile of mud.
When you were 5 years old, she dressed you to do it. You thank her for making it such a sloppy mud.
When you were 6 years old, she walked you to school.
You thanked her by screaming, "I'M NOT GOING!".
When you were 6 years old, she went to send you to school. You thank her by screaming, "The Ameap!".
When you were 7 years old, she bought you a ball.
You thanked her by throwing it through the next-door-neighbor's window.
When you were 7 years old, she bought a ball for you. Thank you to her by a neighbor's window.
When you were 8 years old, she handed you an ice cream.
You thanked her by dripping it all over your lap.
When you were 8 years old she bought ice cream for you. You thank her for doing it six sloppy throughout.
When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons.
You thanked her by never even bothering to practice.
When the age of 9 years she taught piano for you. You thank her by never even be repaired.
When you were 10 years old, she drove you all day, from soccer.
to gymnastics to one birthday party after another.
You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 10 years old she drove you all day. The ball field, gym, they get their birthday party.
You thank her by jumping out of the car. Without even turning around to look at.
When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies.
You thanked her by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 11 years old, she takes you and your friends to watch movies. Thank you for asking her to sit one row seats.
When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows.
You thanked her by waiting until she left the house.
When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch TV. You thank her wait for her to go out first and then more.
When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming.
You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.
When you were 13, she suggested that you cut to make it look good.Thank you for telling her that she does not taste bad at all.
When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp.
You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 14 you pay a one-month summer camp for you.
You thank her for not writing a letter to find even one.
When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug.
You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 15, she returned home after work. I once embraced.Thank you to lock her bedroom, locked himself in the room.
When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car.
You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 16, she taught you to drive. Thank you for taking her car to drive every time you remove it.
When you were 17, she was expecting an important call.
You thanked her by being on the phone all night.
When you were 17, she is waiting for important phone calls. Thank you Call her at night.
When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation.
You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 18, she cried the day you graduate from high school.Thank you for celebrating with her lean morning.
When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags.
You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you.
wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 19 she paid for a tutorial. Driving to pick up. You thank her and say goodbye to the outside so as not to get embarrassed.
When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone.
You thanked her by saying, "It's none of your business.".
When you were 20, she asks if you are a fan or not. Her by saying thank you. She's not a bit.
When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future.
You thanked her by saying, "I don't want to be like you.".
When you were 21 she was introduced to you for future careers. You thank her for that. You do not want to be like her.
When you were 22, she hugged you at your college graduation.
You thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip to Europe.
When you were 22, she hugged you at graduation. You thank her for that.The awards go to Europe again.
When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment.
You thanked her by telling your friends it was ugly.
When you are age 23 her furniture in the apartment of your home.
Thank you for telling her friends that it is awful to lose souls.
When you were 24, she met your fiance and asked about your plans for the future.
You thanked her by glaring and growling, "Muuhh-ther, please!".
When you were 24 she was betrothed to you and ask you about the future plans.
You thank her by staring Ekmeg and say, "Mom, please do not mess with this game."
When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried.
and told you how deeply she loved you. You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 25, she helped to pay wedding expenses and dowry.
I love you and tell you how she does it. You thank her by moving to the other side of the country.
When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby.
You thanked her by telling her, "Things are different now.".
When you were 30 she was calling, along with advice on raising children.You thank her for that. Nowadays, it changed.
When you were 40, she called to remind you of an relative's birthday.
You thanked her by saying you were "really busy right now.".
When you were 40, she calls to remind you about their birthday.
You thank her for that. Now get busy.
When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her.
You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
When you are age 50 she was old and unwell. To care.
You thank her by saying that it was my obligation to entertain her.
And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did.
came crashing down like thunder. "Rock me baby, rock me all night long.".
Then one day she goes quiet. And everything you've ever done.
It is like lightning in your mind. "I called my mother. I called all night. "
Please take a moment. Profound expression of someone who called me.I would not dare say it will loop.
Please paid little bit attention to the one you called "mom".
There is nothing to replace her. Although sometimes she may not be someone who understands you. Or maybe not.
Nothing can replace her although sometimes she is not the one who mostly understand in you.
With your ideas. But she is your mother and believe that she will do everything for you. Listen to all the trouble of all concerned.
Or she may not agree with your thought but she still your "mom" and you can.
believe that she can do everything for you.
Ask yourself behold. You have to listen to her sadness, worry-free operation. From my kitchen.
Listen to your problems, every anxious. Do you have more time to listen to her worry from work?
Do you ever get tired of thinking about her. Love you so much, even if they are different. Because when she leaves.
Do you used to concern about her tired? Please love her so much although.
she and you have the conflict because when she pass away.
The only memories and regrets only. Do not ignore the people close to your heart the most. Love you more than you love yourself.
It's remain the memory and sad. Do not ignore the one who closely to your heart?
Love her more than you love yourself.

........... I have no money at first to the father and mother.
But there is ............. my first boyfriend and friends.
I think the first car ............. parents.
.............. I have the first one to get the fans and friends.
Other upscale restaurants. Classic ..... the atmosphere is for fans and friends.
....................... Food on the table at home for his father and mother.
Cinemas, shopping malls ....... is for fans and friends.
TV and home ........... is for parents.
Father and mother before going to bed .. it costs to survive.
I play with my phone before going to bed ... so good night.
We have a good time ............ always looking for fans and friends.
We are suffering depression and anxiety .......... who grieve the father and mother.
........ We are always looking for successful dating.
And so I celebrate creativity and weeks ..... but I was glad my father and mother.
......... But it turns out that we overlooked.
I enjoy the cinema to c pub snooker, etc. .......
Parents are working or sleeping or working to keep the money in the next day in exchange for the happiness of children.
The high school ball.
....... Who is engaged to marry a bride of gold ......... it is parents who have a child.
Slater warned parents sometimes filled with emotion ........... to make the ball well.
The abacus is exactly what parents say ....... it is just nonsense.
Father and mother ... is a tough issue. Hundreds of thousands of reasons for it.
But .... I have always thought was just depression depression Hrืaaiaktai!
Father and mother is protected. And standing beside her. Until I can find.
I am thinking what ...???
Monthly page (August) .. Month of who we are called ... "the mother" ... since the infant.
The word "mother" may be the first words that we speak from birth.
I was thinking we should just give you one .... do it.

Father doll.

When I was little. I like the light in the refrigerator. Each house has a father.
But does anyone really know someone that Each one was doing anything after closing the door away from home.
My father was out of the house every morning and evening every day.
I was the only one who can open a bottle of jam. While others do not.
Was the only one who can go down the cellar alone, without anyone to become friends.
There are times when he was razor cut. But it does not need anyone's comfort.
The rain was needed to drive the car and parked near the door waiting for us.
When one is sick. That's enough to buy them. I always end up with a mousetrap.
Cut branches were ironically rose to us.
When I get a new bike. I had to keep pedaling next to me on several miles ...
Until I can ride alone. I am the father of one another. But never fear my father.
One day, I make my tea. But it's too sweet. Sitting on a chair, slowly sipping his tea and said, "Cultural Aspects."
When I play the mother doll. I usually play a lot of what I have. But for my dolls.
I will not know how to play. I can only say, "Well, my father went to work" and then I threw her doll under the bed.
One morning when I was nine years old. I was not going to work.
We took her to the hospital the next day I die ....
I went into the bedroom to find her doll under the bed, dust, and placed on a new bed ...
But it would be better than this. The doll has her own life. So that I would have told me that. I love her much.

1. Not a dirty rag to clean other things. The charm is not difficult to make others happy. I tired to give their children a comfortable lifestyle. I like genuine people, is to stand it. Behind the success of others.
2. Rag to absorb the dirt. I shake the dirt out from time to time. The charm of the people who know that dirty. It's time to clean up. Environmental contamination is not already. Pretend that their service.
3. Rag to clean the fabric. While most people look dirty. People who practice self-refinement. As humble and meek. I despise the arrogant conceit that is offensive to other people. They are very valuable. Whether any of the currency. To learn more or even less. As a curiosity, but not cocky. I ผgakigrigwheatag.
4. Rag is a cloth, no price. However, there is great value. People who are trying to make himself valuable. By working with a non-flattering. Makes himself useful to have it be inert Halo disappoint in life. To encourage them not to wait for someone else.
5. Tripe unconditional, that is the rub is. I like people to volunteer to work as assigned. People complain about us not utter a volunteer to work unconditionally Whether it is any person who lost their jobs because they refused to work.
6. Rag he was using it in the dirt. I would like to do nasty things to people.He saw as a low-class I intend to make up your valuables. Or are willing to serve. Like the glow on the Internet for others to serve the society happy when people are willing to come to know. Their ability. And are pleased to offer access to services rather than administration.
7. Rag with a clean background. I should be very pleased to be in the background. The success of others. Must be satisfied that the works do a thankless job He or she is out. Who do a thankless job Happy and proud to be the success of the others. There is a lot of little people. Then a smaller adult. When I grow up.
8. Tripe washing resistant to abrasion, not fragile. People who have the patience. Do not lose the barrier problem. It's toil is not tolerable. In order to succeed. Benefit to others. A strong mind is fragile, easily broken. Is a simple, gullible people. I would like static and solid earth.
9. Rag will be seen as a rag. But do not act ugly. I like people to know that.Being slanderous libel. Is intended to overcome the obstacles. The position will be. Not defeated by the contempt of others. Conscious of the time they are doing and encourage them. Appreciation of what people consider worthless. When there are two sides to me always. Tripe attractive because it allows contact with the dirt.
Our lives are no different. If the resistance of trouble. My humble experience that it is charming. And meaningful. Everyone should strive to create a charm to life. A charm that tripe for themselves. Do you agree with me. That we have to identify themselves with the values ​​and vision of yourself. I do not feel discouraged, hopeless.

I was secretly in love with a princess Elaoฉm.
He was aware of her divinity.
As well as to realize their meanness.
But he has courage. I told her that the risk of death.
"Love".
The world moves on without her is not.
Princess, who was on his heart.
"If you wait under the balcony, she was well.
100 days, 100 nights she will be his forever. "
At the terrace, the young wait is over there.
Day after day Night I returned.
By failing to move my body.
He was waiting in the wind cut the skin.
Waiting in the rain beat.
Waiting in the cold of snow.
Day after day Night I returned.
The princess was watching all the time.
She saw his drop me a line profile torus.
Until the night of 99.
The boy stopped crying.
Stop waiting.
Stop everything.
I turned to walk away.
This is not the end. But there are some answers to some questions in mind.
Her love for him will be like "Hourglass".
When one starts out in love to one another to love the new full
But perhaps it just shows a young soldier that he is her true love does.
Just proved. I do not want to occupy it.
Or perhaps he may regret.
I have to stop because he was attacked by invading.
Or maybe it is her own song.
I never love again, only this ...
Love is not something designed.
I was not constrain each other.
The pure love is to ...
You do not expect to make anything in return.
......... But, in fact.
Those who tend to be deep.
To love is always a consideration ...
And when I have my back.
There are only very few people who will be in this forever.
Patience is not about love.
I understand that a side by side.
Correct "time" is something that proves everything.
Especially love.
To come to love each other forever.
It is harder to do something different from another in love.
Women and men who are not guilty.
But for the love of two people ...
Not equal it.
We know the value of any one thing. When we got to know.
We ... "and then under it".

A young man aged 18 who was sick with cancer ...
Cancer treatment that can not be cured anymore. And ready to go in every time.
He lives with his forever home. The mother is the administrator.
Then one day he was tired of the monotonous routine of daily life. I want to leave the house again.
The perception in the mind of a son, then.

.

.

.Life Insurance

Life Insurance Knowledge:Life Insurance , private, death, employee pensions and annuities,lifeinsurance, educational, life insurance companies
http://insurance-freestyle.blogspot.com/http://thailandthailandthailandthailand.blogspot.com/
http://insuranceinsurancelifeinsurance.blogspot.com/Life Insurance Knowledge:Life Insurance , private, death, employee pensions andannuities,life insurance, educational, life insurance companies
personal finance ,world finance ,finance news ,finance jobs ,business finance ,financing ,jobs in finance ,finance companies ,personal finance software ,finance careers ,international finance ,finance company ,careers in finance ,finance internships ,personal finance articles ,security finance ,heights finance ,healthcare finance ,finance software ,corporate finance ,stock market prices ,yhoo finance ,cnn finance ,finance articles ,finance help ,finance magazines ,finance job ,home finance software ,finance.com ,finance calculator ,household finance ,top finance ,finance dictionary ,finance recruiters ,help with finances ,personal finance advice ,career in finance ,finance calculator online ,project finance ,finance internship ,gogle finance ,finance career ,personal finance education ,journal of finance ,corporate finance jobs ,finance quotes ,consumer finance ,money finance ,finance advisor ,pioneer finance ,personal finances ,free finance software ,finance manager ,mba in finance ,online finance courses ,finance education ,finance analyst ,consumer finance companies ,finance tutor ,stock market ,historical stock prices ,global finance ,finance major ,islamic finance ,online personal finance ,finance certifications ,eagle finance ,kiplinger personal finance ,city finance personal finance ,world finance ,finance news ,finance jobs ,business finance ,financing ,jobs in finance ,finance companies ,personal finance software ,finance careers ,international finance ,finance company ,careers in finance ,finance internships ,personal finance articles ,security finance ,heights finance ,healthcare finance ,finance software ,corporate finance ,stock market prices ,yhoo finance ,cnn finance ,finance articles ,finance help ,finance magazines ,finance job ,home finance software ,finance.com ,finance calculator ,household finance ,top finance ,finance dictionary ,finance recruiters ,help with finances ,personal finance advice ,career in finance ,finance calculator online ,project finance ,finance internship ,gogle finance ,finance career ,personal finance education ,journal of finance ,corporate finance jobs ,finance quotes ,consumer finance ,money finance ,finance advisor ,pioneer finance ,personal finances ,free finance software ,finance manager ,mba in finance ,online finance courses ,finance education ,finance analyst ,consumer finance companies ,finance tutor ,stock market ,historical stock prices ,global finance ,finance major ,islamic finance ,online personal finance ,finance certifications ,eagle finance ,kiplinger personal finance ,city finance